Currently we are considering extension requests for the January 23, 2024 deadline. Requests will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Your extension must have an end date no later than June 30, 2024.
- You must have a functional reason for the request. For example:
- You are on sabbatical
- Circumstances out of your control are preventing you from completing your reduction/move
- You feel that you cannot complete your content move prior to the deadline because you have too much content, or you didn't start on time
- Departmental issues such as timely decision-making are preventing you from moving your content before the deadline
- You will be graduating in May 2024
- You are working on your dissertation, scheduled to be completed in May 2024, and can reduce after completion
- Reasons based on unwillingness to comply will not be considered.
- "This is annoying, I don't want to deal with it right now"
- If we have attempted to assist you and have not found a suitable solution that fits your specific needs.
- If you have not yet had a consultation with us, we may require a consultation before granting an extension.
To request an extension, email your request and reason to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will reply to your request within 3-5 business days.