Zoom Drop-in/Office Hours
Drop-in hours are currently paused. We'll post here when they're scheduled in the future. In the meantime, if you would like to request a consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
The bConnected team is available to lead any of the following workshops for your department/unit/team. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a custom workshop for your group.
Google Drive demystified: My Drive, Shared Drives, and Shared with me
- Understand the three distinct locations in Google Drive and when to use each one
- Understand how permissions work differently in each Drive location
- Utilize Drive settings and features to support your workflow, considering best practices
Using Box to collaborate using Google and Microsoft documents
- Use a SPA or your individual account to set up a folder structure in Box
- Utilize the seven layers of permissions offered in Box
- Create, edit, and share Google Docs and Microsoft documents directly from within Box
Departmental/unit content management strategy and best practices
- Work with your colleagues to take a complete inventory of your shared content and data
- Utilize an ideation method to organize your data and define your organizational plan
- Define a strategy, based on best practices, for your department to reorganize and move its data/content and articulate standard operating procedures for onboarding and offboarding
Managing and clearing out email
- Bulk delete email based upon complex search criteria
- Use Labels and Filters to organize and clean up your email
- Establish ongoing processes that work for you to keep your email managed using best practices
If you need technical assistance with Google Workspace, please submit a ticket.
If you have general questions about the Google service changes including storage limits, but do not need technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a consultation regarding your current storage usage in Google, please email us at email@example.com.
- If your department would like us to present information about the project, or provide a workshop to help develop your content storage strategy, please email us. We'd be happy to work with you!