What is the bConnected Lists service?
bConnected Lists is the Berkeley brand name for Google Groups for Business, which is a free mailing list service available to anyone with a bConnected Google account.
Powered by Google Groups, bConnected Lists makes communication and collaboration with groups quick and easy. In addition to serving as a standard mailing list, you can use it to send calendar invites, and manage document sharing and permissions.
Learning how to use Lists
- What do bConnected List Managers need to know?
- Helpful tips for bConnected Lists Members
- FAQs: bConnected Lists
Update your settings
- How can I update my List posting settings after migration?
- Manage permissions
- Choose who can post to a list
- How to moderate a list
Create a new list
- How to create a new bConnected List
- How to create an Announcement only list
- Invite, subscribe, or view members
- bConnected Lists (Google Groups) can be deleted at Manage your bConnected Group page
Recreate CalMail settings in Google
- CalMail Lists (Mailman) to bConnected Lists (Google Groups) settings mapping (technical document)
Options for managing lists subscribed to other lists
Search Google Support
Search Knowledge Base
G Suite Status Dashboard
At a Glance
- Ability to archive mailing lists
- Integration to Google Apps such as bMail, bDrive, bCal allows for easy file sharing with your bConnected List members
- Flexibility to configure your list settings to meet your communication needs
- Cloud-based hosting
- Groups for Business is approved for UC P3 data (formerly UCB PL1)*
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
- Unlimited storage
*Google Workspace for Education is not acceptable for any institutional data classified as "critical," including certain personally identifiable human subject data. Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use on Google.