Berkeley provides all campus users with bConnected collaboration services for institutional purposes: teaching, research, study and University business. When it comes to privacy and security, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Berkeley campus data is everyone's responsibility.
The campus has enacted critical policies and standards for privacy and security, which can be reviewed on the main Security website. A sample of pertinent policies and standards are listed below:
- Berkeley email service policy
- Berkeley campus online activities policy
- Minimum Security Standards for Electronic Information
- Computer Use Policy for UC Berkeley
- Minimum Security Standards for Networked Devices
- UCOP Electronic Communications Policy
- Data Classification Standards
- Copyright Regulations and Resources
CalNet 2-Step Verification
CalNet 2-Step Verification is an added layer of protection for your CalNet account, which is used to access bConnected services like bMail, bDrive, and Box. Learn how to get started with 2-Step.