- This website was created by the bConnected Service Team.
- Branding identity and design from University Relations / Public Affairs
- Photos are courtesy of UC Berkeley University Relations and Tom Holdford; Keegan Houser; Public Affairs and Peg Skorpinski; Elena Zhukova; Communications and Kevin Ho Nguyen.
- Additional images in the homepage Spotlight and Resources section provided by Pixabay and DonkeyHotey and licensed under CC BY 2.0.
- All material is copyrighted to UC Regents.
Our website uses Open Berkeley, a custom content management solution built with Drupal and hosted on Pantheon. Open Berkeley is a turnkey web platform solution for UC Berkeley campus websites. Campus employees with no prior web experience can use Open Berkeley’s powerful toolset to easily build sophisticated websites, and customers can rely on Open Berkeley to provide critical solutions to ongoing Security, Accessibility, and Maintenance issues. To learn more or start building an Open Berkeley website for your campus website, visit the Open Berkeley website. Please contact us if you have questions or feedback about this website.