What is CalShare?
Best Uses for CalShare?
CalShare is a good solution when you:
- Have long-term project management needs
- Need to store sensitive data (PL2 compliant)
- Would like wiki, dashboard, and workflow functionality
- Want to take advantage of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project integration
Review Collaboration Options
At a Glance
- Variety of functionality for creating, managing, and building web sites for projects and teams
- Robust file storage features for long-term project management
- Ability to configure user access levels and permissions within sites
- Dashboard and wiki functionality
Integration with Microsoft Office and Project products
- On campus hosting
- Approved for MSSEI Level 2 data*
- Data encrypted in transit
- Monthly fee, charged to your group, for service
*CalShare is acceptable for institutional data classified as "critical," including certain personally identifiable human subject data. Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use for MSSEI Level 2 data.