Starting in fall 2023, we will be offering departmental workshops to assist with designing an effective content and storage organizational and collaboration strategy.
- In-person training for some applications are offered for faculty and staff through HR Technology and Systems Training
How-Tos for bConnected Google Users
- How do I share (delegate) a personal or departmental bMail account?
- How do I log in to a Special Purpose Account?
- What are best practices for file sharing?
- How to delegate access to modify a calendar in bCal?
- How do I contact a manager of a bConnected List (Google Group)?
- How to use third-party add-ons in Google
- How to create a calendar resource in bCal
- Which mail merge tools do I have access to?
Getting Started Guides
The Google Workspace Learning Center: The Learning Center offers resources and a roadmap for users to get to know Google Workspace. You'll find everything you need to start using Google Workspace apps like Gmail, Docs, and Drive.
Google Workspace for Power Users: Whether you have a simple task or a complex job process, Google Workspace’s apps can help you work smarter, faster, and more collaboratively. The power user resources below can help you improve your skills and meet more advanced needs for your job.