Getting Started Guides
Box Desktop Applications
Box offers the following desktop applications that allow bConnected users to sync their Box accounts to desktops.
- Box Sync is a desktop sync application that keeps all your files safe and secure in the cloud, while having them available on your computer and accessible from anywhere, on any device with Box mobile apps. No matter how you work, Box Sync helps you keep your files organized, safe, and always in sync with your business.
- Box Drive is the upcoming replacement for Box Sync. The major new feature is that Box Drive makes Box appear to be a mounted network drive on your computer, meaning that you will have access to all of your files and folders on Box, without having to sync them down to your computer.
How To Articles
- How do I login/create my account in Box?
- How do I use my Special Purpose Account (SPA) in Box?
- What are best practices for file sharing?
- What are the key differences between Box and Dropbox?
Additional articles about Box can be found in the Berkeley Knowledge Base.