What is bDrive?
bDrive is the Berkeley brand for Google Drive, which is an online storage and collaboration solution available to students, faculty, and staff.
Best Uses for bDrive?
bDrive is a good solution for:
- Accessing your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms from one place
- Organizing your Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms into folders and sharing those folders with your collaborators
- Sharing other kinds of files with limited numbers of collaborators (for large groups of collaborators, Box may be a better choice)
Review Collaboration Options
At a Glance
- Store documents, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, and more
- Easy to set up and use
- Full integration with other Google Apps (bMail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Mobile app available
- Approved for MSSEI Level 1 data*
- Unlimited free storage, 5TB file size
*Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use in G Suite. Do not store sensitive data in bDrive.