Unlimited storage is being phased out
- We will communicate to existing Google account holders about storage quotas prior to their taking effect
- For more details, see: https://bconnected.berkeley.edu/projects/storage-changes
bDrive is the Berkeley brand for Google Drive, which is available to anyone with a bConnected Google account.
Learn more about bDrive features and functionality: Google Drive training and help
Best Uses for bDrive?
bDrive is a good solution for:
- Accessing your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms from one place
- Organizing your Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms into folders and sharing those folders with your collaborators
- Sharing other kinds of files with limited numbers of collaborators (for large groups of collaborators, Box may be a better choice)
Review Collaboration Options
Learn: Google Drive
Search: Knowledge Base
G Suite Status Dashboard
At a Glance
- Store documents, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, and more
- Easy to set up and use
- Full integration with other Google Apps (bMail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Mobile app available
- Approved for UC P3 data (formerly UCB PL1)*
*Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use in Google. Do not store sensitive data in bDrive.