With Google Meet, you can hold impromptu video meetings on the go, virtual training classes around the world, remote interviews, and much more.
Best uses for Google Meet?
Google Meet is a good solution for:
- Hosting an online meeting with audio and video with up to 100 participants
- Holding an impromptu check-in with teammates
- Collaborating with colleagues
View side-by-side comparison of video conferencing options: Which video conferencing option is best for me?
Learn: Google Meet
Search: Knowledge Base
At a Glance
- Does not require separate account or payment to use
- Host group meetings with up to 100 people, with unlimited time
- Dial-in from phone now standard
- Hi-fidelity group video calls with screen sharing and integrated chat
- Live captioning available
- No plug-ins required
- Take Meet "on the go" using Android or iOS mobile apps
- Meet with people outside of UC Berkeley
- Integrated with bCal, so it's only one click away
- Add someone by phone to a video meeting