What is bCal?
bCal is the Berkeley brand for Google Calendar, which is available to anyone with a bConnected Google account.
Learn more about bCal features and functionality: What can you do with Google Calendar?
Best Uses for bCal?
bCal is a good solution for:
- Sharing and seeing appointment availability
- Scheduling recurring meetings
- Booking conference rooms or equipment
- Notifying colleagues of vacation schedules
Review Collaboration Options
Learn: Google Calendar
Search: Knowledge Base
G Suite Status Dashboard
At a Glance
- Integration with bMail
- Excellent for team calendar management
- Take bCal "on the go" using mobile app
- Deleted events moved to trash
- Cloud-based hosting
- Approved for UC P3 data (formerly UCB PL1)*
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
*Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use in G Suite.