What are Google Docs, Slides, Sheets and Forms?
Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Forms are integrated features of bDrive, and allow users to collaboratively create and share content directly within bDrive.
Best Uses for Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms?
Training & Support
Review Collaboration Options
At a Glance
- Create and simultaneously edit documents, spreadsheets or presentations in your browser
- Easy to use, with familiar look and feel
- Type with your voice in Docs
- Integration with Google Apps: bDrive, bMail, bCal
- Approved for MSSEI Level 1* data
- Unlimited free storage, 5TB file size
- Cloud-based hosting
*Please visit the Security website for detailed information related to acceptable data use in G Suite. Do not store or request sensitive data in Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms.