Google and Box have announced they are changing their service and pricing models for educational institutions. These new models end unlimited storage for all accounts. UC Berkeley will be transitioning to these new pricing and storage models between now and April 2023.
Please join us for monthly virtual town halls (third Wednesday of every month from 1-2pm) for discussing these changes.
Project updates mailing list
Any current member of the UC Berkeley community can keep up to date with the Box Service Changes project by subscribing to our mailing list. To subscribe:
Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visiting: https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/storage-changes-announcements (and join via the options on screen)
Presentations and Updates
(In reverse-chronological order, UC Berkeley login required)
- Please note the Box project is now closed, April 20, 2022 was the last town hall meeting for this project.
- Slides from April 20, 2022 Town Hall Meeting
- Video recording from March 16, 2022 Town Hall Meeting
- Slides from February 16, 2022 Town Hall Meeting
- Slides from January 19, 2022 Town Hall meeting
- Slides from November 17, 2021 Town Hall meeting
- Slides from October 19, 2021 Town Hall meeting
- Recording from Town Hall on September 15, 2021
- Slides from March 17, 2021 Town Hall meeting
- Slides from October 21, 2020 Town Hall meeting
- Slides from September 16, 2020 Town Hall meeting
- Slides from May 21, 2020 Micronet meeting