Getting Started Guides
The G Suite Welcome Center: The Welcome Center offers resources and a roadmap for users to get to know G Suite. This Center contains details on the Learning Center, help guides for each app, switching guides, our new Sheets Coursera course, and more.
G Suite for Power Users: This page contains resources specifically curated for advanced users so they can get even more out of G Suite.
G Suite Hack for Power Users: This training has five challenge tasks employees can complete at their own pace, giving them a fun way to learn about G Suite.
How-Tos for bConnected Google Users
- How do I share (delegate) a personal or departmental bMail account?
- How do I log in to a Special Purpose Account?
- What are best practices for file sharing?
- How to delegate access to modify a calendar in bCal?
- How do I contact a manager of a bConnected List (Google Group)?
- How to use third-party add-ons in Google
- How to create a calendar resource in bCal
- Which mail merge tools do I have access to?
Tips for Using G Suite
- Build better virtual teams
- Onboard new team members
- Optimize your inbox
- Keep track of to-dos in Calendar
- View and restore deleted events
- Create a team calendar
- Go paperless
- Create online surveys and event registration
- Get notified when someone changes a spreadsheet
- Use Keep for note taking and lists
New users can learn about all Google Apps with this G Suite Quick Guide
Install the G Suite Training module in Chrome
Topics of interest:
- New Video Conferencing Experience with Hangouts Meet
- Watch a video on how to set up a delegation in Google Calendar (link is external).
- Set up appointment slots for people to book (link is external).
- Prevent others from downloading, printing, and copying shared files (link is external).
- Restore deleted calendar events (link is external)
- Scan documents and images as PDFs with your phone (link is external).
- Use the Undo Send (link is external) feature to unsend an email
- Easy online registration for events (link is external).
Learn more: G Suite Learning Center
Watch: Google Help Videos