August 25, 2016
Google is launching their new version of Google+ for all users on August 30, 2016. This change does not require any user action.
A few improvements include:
- New homestream to quickly browse through content
- Communities that make it easy to safely share ideas
- Collections that enable organizations to curate their work and keep it in one easy-to-find place
Here are a few resources to help with the transition:
- Google+ Help Center: user help forum with articles on getting started with the new Google+.
- Google+ Learning Center: tutorials and tips to get the most out of the new Google+.
Please contact bConnected@berkeley.edu if you have questions about this change.