The new Box web experience will launch for all Berkeley Box users on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Starting this date, Box will automatically update to the new interface and the legacy version will no longer be available.
New and updated features include:
- Find content quickly and easily using a simpler navigation and clearer layout
- View content the way you want to by switching view modes, or watching HD and 360 videos, without the need to download files
- Work with anyone, efficiently using annotations without the need to open the file or save your changes
For a quick way to get up to speed, watch this short Box Training video: The New Box Experience.
- View available documentation for tips and tricks for navigating the new experience
- Attend an upcoming Box University class
- Review KB article About the new Box user interface
If you have questions or need support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.