Last year, Google launched Reminders in the Google Calendar app for iOS and Android. Now Reminders are coming to Google Calendar on the web.
Reminders in Google Calendar to the web so you can keep track of your to-dos alongside your events. Set a reminder for a specific time and date and get notified when it’s time. To create a reminder, tap on a time in the calendar grid, then select “Reminder.” Just like on Android and iPhone, you’ll get the following:
- Reminders stick around - If a reminder isn't completed, it will appear at the top of your calendar until you mark it done.
- Reminders work across Google - Reminders you create in Inbox, Keep, and the Google app will also show in Google Calendar.
- Reminders sync with mobile - Reminders created in mobile show up on the web and vice versa. So you can stay on track from just about anywhere.
- Reminders are private to calendar owners and are not viewable, even if your calendar is shared with others.
- Google Tasks users will not be prompted to use the Reminders feature. It can be enabled from the drop down menu on the Tasks calendar.