The new Box web experience has launched for all Berkeley Box users!
New and updated features include:
- Find content quickly and easily using a simpler navigation and clearer layout
- View content the way you want to by switching view modes, or watching HD and 360 videos, without the need to download files
- Work with anyone, efficiently using annotations without the need to open the file or save your changes
For a quick way to get up to speed, watch this short Box Training video: The New Box Experience.
- View available documentation for tips and tricks for navigating the new experience
- Attend an upcoming Box University class
- Review KB article About the new Box user interface
If you have questions or need support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.